Web Design, Content Management & Ecommerce Specialists
We specialise in web based content management and information systems with beautiful and well crafted website designs. While we boast products that get your online presence started too, we use our combined experience and know-how to work in your best interests and create a website tool that successfully manages your website requirements.
We'll help you to identify key features that your website can use to:
- Increase revenue by gaining sales
- Reduce overheads, making day-to-day management simpler
- Reach new audiences by best presenting your information online
- Keep your customers happy, so they keep coming back
We don't believe every website should be lumped into the same generic content management family bandwagon. You might not want a ride on that particular mode of information transport, but rather your own super sleek information Porsche! Then again maybe all you need is a bicycle to start you moving.
You see, we want to grow your online business, and to develop for your needs now, not simply give you something we already have stacked away, except our years of experience and professional advice. Of course, we like to be paid for our services, but we think that you'll find working with us complementary to your business.
Need more persuasion? Then read on...
Peruse our services and information on developing your website for maximum benefit. When you are ready, we'll be waiting for your request to quote.
High quality web design that gets your business's online presence working on the modern web. We use only the finest ingredients in our websites to give you the best results.
We offer creation, maintenance and automation of online stores for today's competitive market place. Read on for guidance and information in our ecommerce section.
We specialise in developing content management systems, online shopping catalogues and web based information systems designed to your specific business needs.
Dave takes us through some of the subtleties of development and provides some useful code ideas with his blog: CSharpVitamins.
- What's wrong with Request.Headers["Accept-Encoding"].Contains("gzip")?
- Drinking from the, erm... garden hose?
- Build Providers: Strongly typed page urls in ASP.NET
- ShortGuid - A shorter and url friendly GUID class in C#
- Programmatically setting the SmtpClient pickup directory location at runtime
Articles on website design
- Read our latest web design guide, questions and opinions you should ask of your web designers before you decide to build a website.
- Find out more about designing a website in
Three parts to designing a successful website